News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
5/17/2008 08:36:00 PM

Addition to the Family

While I was happily skipping my way through work Friday, my husband shows up with news that our land lord showed up with a little pup that looked suspiciously like ours (our land lord is a very old man I could see how he would make the mistake). Now, let me give you a real picture here. I had to be talked into getting the first mutt by Santa Claus and his band of sadistic elves (my in-laws) at Christmas. *grumble* Not that I don't love Majere. He is smart as a whip and completely loyal, but things were complicated at the time. Sooo now, my land lord is even against me. So we have this dog... Well cared for pup, too. Soft fur, lease trained, house broke. But very skittish and very afraid of fast movements. I'm fairly certain he came from a house with a couple of other critters in it as he gets on well with the cat but pointedly refuses to have anything to do with Majere, who wants to play with him so bad he can taste it.

Photobucket

To my husband's credit, he walked the neighborhood looking for the owners. We've kept our eyes open for posters. Not that we wanna give up little Tanis, but if we find the owners, we'll give him back... at least if we find them in the next few days. If we don't after that and they show up one day, they won't be getting him back. *grumble* I warned my husband that I'm a softy and that we'd end up with a kennel if this kept up. Damnit. Now I'm going to have to go buy more stuff.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry