News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
5/13/2008 02:06:00 AM

Lasting Thoughts

Nothing says "I Love You" like burnt toast and crunchy eggs in bed.
Nothing says "I Love You" like a stick of butter spread on 8 pieces of toast. Nothing says "I Love You" like a six year old reading a book from beginning to end about Mother's Day to you.
Nothing says "I Love You" like a 4 year old saying "Happy Mother's Day" every 10 minutes and even a few times in between.
Nothing says "I Love You" like a tiny pink bud on a tiny little plant brought home from school in a dixie cup covered in marker pictures of you.
Nothing says "I Love You" like phone call after phone call incoming and outgoing to say "I love you."

I hope everyone had as good a Mother's Day as I had.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry