News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
6/26/2008 09:45:00 PM

A Beautiful Sight

I went out to water my carrots (yes, I know, I need to water in the morning instead of the evening but I was in a hurry this morning) and discovered there are several sprouts! Our multi-color carrot expedition is starting to yield its rewards. I discovered this during the twilight so it was pointless to take pictures, the flash just made things horribly bright so the tiny green leaves didn't show up. I'll be sure to take some tomorrow and get them posted.

Still only one bell pepper sprouted and we have four pumpkins that now have true leaves on them. We're going to be busy all this week getting these guys hardened off.

I bought some seaweed extract and made up a batch to water all my little sprouts, it seems that it was well worth it from what I've read about it. We'll see what happens when we get it to the table.

Tomorrow is another day.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry