News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
6/08/2008 10:28:00 PM

Tankless Water Heater

One of my trainee's missed a day of work because his water heater nearly caught fire and he had to get it replaced. He took a picture and brought it to me showing me the scorch marks on the classic white water heater. Yuck and scary.

Go tankless.

A heater that flash heats the water as it moves through it. It is much much smaller than a traditional water heater and it only heats the water when you need it instead of wasting energy heating water all the time. Then, you end up taking a cold shower because three other people in your household used all the hot water.

You can easy find one of these and there is this buying guide to help.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry