News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
11/30/2008 09:30:00 PM

I decided to put the globe tracker up because I was curious as to who was coming to the site and I was pleasantly surprised to find I've got repeat readers!  Thanks for coming to my blog and reading my ramblings!  Stick with me because once we've moved and we're settled down I'll start getting pictures posted of my projects.


Moving on!

I was surfing around and found this really awesome and easy pattern for a reusable Swiffer mop pad.  I just adore stuff like this!  And then another one.  So I started hunting and found one made from fleece.

I found one where a lady put a ankle sock on hers, too.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry