News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
11/02/2008 02:35:00 PM

I'm being stalked by lady bugs

Ok, picture this. Stepping out onto my deck this morning I was greeted by a rather interesting sight.





A sea of lady bugs.


And I mean a sea of lady bugs. They were everywhere. On the deck cover, the deck, falling between the cracks. Dive bombing both dogs. Actually giving one of the dogs a near aneurysm when one landed on his nose.



Sooo, I whipped out my camera.











And at first, I think I blinded them. They all calmed for a moment when the first flash went off.


But that didn't last long.























They ran from me when I tried to snap off some shots.








In the end after I'd picked two out of my hair and blew one off my nose, we retreated inside to watch from afar.


At this moment, my youngest child has squealed exactly 20 times in the last 15 seconds from all the near misses and sure hits.


This isn't the first time this has happened to us either. At our last house we had this same thing happen like 4 or 5 years ago. It was much colder that November and they were coming in the house instead of just hanging out that year.


Our neighbors aren't experiencing this. They didn't before at the other house and they aren't now.


I'm being stalked by lady bugs!

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry