News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
12/01/2008 02:20:00 AM

Template Woes Take Two

Yep it's screwed up.  Yep, I'm trying to fix it.  I've followed the directions on getting it fixed up from the site I got it from but for some reason even though I've changed the links to the images, here we are.  It no workie.


But I'm still trying to get it to work and I'll get it figured out eventually.  I'm not sure why only the one image is showing properly.  If you've got ideas, I'll be happy to hear them.


Edit:
Ok, I've got a few more things working properly now.  It's late and I'm gonna head to bed.  I'll tackle this again tomorrow!

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry