News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
2/21/2009 11:40:00 PM

Almost done

We're almost done. It has been a very hard last couple of weeks but we're nearly done with getting everything out. I'm just beat! But we're pleased even if we're sore, exhausted and ready to hit a spa and lounge in a jacuzzi (I so wish!).

I'm very pleased that we're nearly finished, not only could we all use a rest before I put the family on a plane, but we can all use some time together before they all fly off to the other side of the country. I'm looking forward to the time period between them leaving and me arriving passing by with lightning speed. I don't want to be away from my husband, children and pets.

On a very cool note, friends of ours that are putting me up so that I can save up as much fundage as possible, are considering taking their vacation around the time that I'm leaving so that I don't have to trek across country alone in a 24 foot truck with a mini van dangling off the back of it alone. Which I think is very cool. It also means that I won't have to get the biggest truck, I can get the smaller one and not have to pay as much. Which also means less open space and less damage to stuff.

Getting everything squared away is somehow very satisfying if not exhausting. This move came as a very difficult decision, there were many factors that played their hand in it. It is probably the worse possible time every in the world to move and start over but we're just not finding what we need where we are. The planning began before this nightmare that is our economy began to come into full swing, but we're going to march on and hopefully we'll come out on top for it.

Wish us luck!

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry