News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
4/26/2008 06:15:00 PM

It's The Great Pumpkin!

My son brought pumpkin seeds home this spring from school and has been pestering me to no end about planting them. I found some good advice from George Levenson concerning everything from when, where and how to science behind the whole pumpkin making process.

So we planted one seed because really its just too early to plant them (way way way too early), but we'll see what happens with our single pumpkin seed as they need 110 to 140 days to mature, according to Mr. Levenson, and we want them to be ready to ripen as fall sets in instead of becoming mush.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry