News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
4/28/2008 01:07:00 PM

Mary, Mary Quite Contemporary, How Do Your Tomatoes Grow?

My father has 75 tomato plants. That is a lot. And is planning to buy more. More importantly, he is going to grow some hanging upside down. I'd made the suggestion to him a few months ago after I saw the commercial for it, you know the one, space age technology! Yea, ok. But the idea here is that it will save room for those of us that don't live on 5 acres, or even an acre for that matter. So you hang these up on your back porch and you grow some tomatoes hanging upside down and you have room to grow everything else... like eggplant and okra and ten different lettuces for a real good salad and four different kinds of carrot to really kick that salad! But we'll see what happens, I've demanded that he take pictures for me.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry