News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
6/12/2008 03:08:00 PM

Amused

Ever have one of those days? I'm back at work after being pretty much laid up yesterday (in case you couldn't tell by the growth of the side bar on my blog) and I'm finding something rather amusing. I have affectionately named one of my collegues "Chickenhawk". You know, Henrey Hawk from Looney Tunes? Always after Fog while he was flirtin with the ladies. But Henrey always kept a watchful eye and when he saw a chance, he took it!

Well, one of my collegues, if the person could be called that, chickenhawks my every move. It's actually bad enough that I don't leave my desk unless solicited because my professional reputation has been brought into question. My integrity, work ethic and performance have been brought into question. Albeit in a contradicting manner, but none-the-less in question.

I've considered finding a picture of Henrey and posting him on my filing cabnet in honor of my very own chickenhawk.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt anything if I did considering I no longer have a career, I have a job.

*sigh* I'm not looking forward to starting over somewhere else.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry