News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
6/29/2008 06:48:00 PM

Happiness in Slavery

I got the vegetable soup, beef stew and meatballs made. The meatballs did not make it to the freezer. This whirlwind of Tasmanian Devils swirled through the kitchen like miniature tornados and devoured the first and most of the second batch of meatballs. I have three left.


It wasn't a bad day. I accomplished my goals for the weekend except for the Italian meatballs which probably wouldn't have made it to the freezer anyway. It was fairly easy, it wasn't as much work so much as timing. But if anyone asks, I slaved.



0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry