News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
6/25/2008 10:18:00 PM

La la la la la, Potato in a Barrel

Planning the freezer meals was easy and the list made out, we're ready to do that thing we do tomorrow evening. Man, I'm going to be exhausted by the time the weekend is over. I'm going to end up going to work to rest from all the cooking.

I was catching up on some reading when I came across this post from Garden Desk. I look forward to doing this one next year. Potatoes grown in a 55 gallon trash bin. That solves the problem I was having. I did not want old used tires stacked up in my yard. Do not. It's bad enough my husband has a spare sitting in plain sight. It drives me nuts.

But the bins can be painted, or even buried after they get so much in them to keep them from looking like a trash bin. You can't hide a stack of used tires no matter how much paint you slap on them. It then just looks like a tire that's been painted. Yuck.


I realized as the sound was pumping out of my Altec Lansing's that I have been remiss. I have Jackie's (formerly of Clann an Drumma) Albannach posted on the right but I have nothing else. I love music to put it simply and I have a lot of it. I'm rather eclectic when it comes to my musical tastes. I have full operas like Don Giovanni and full scores and the entire Moonlight Sonata. I like Enya and Enigma. I am a huge Tool fan. I absolutely adore Seether, Saliva, Chevelle, Finger Eleven... well, I guess you can see where I'm going with this. Be prepared for music links.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry