News Flash

News Flash
Click the logo to learn more.
6/09/2008 10:50:00 PM

Pumpkins and Tomatoes

My pumpkin has a single beautiful bloom. I'd love to show you a picture, but its dark and I can't get out there at the moment. My tomato plant has an additional three blooms. I'm excited that it is doing so well and my experiment with the upside down tomato in a hanging pot is doing well. I do have a couple of yellow leaves but I think that is because I missed watering for an extra two days, it seems to be fading now that regular water is resuming.

Since I don't have pictures of the plants, I'm just going to substitute with pictures of the kids and dogs.

Ok, I was going to substitute with pictues of the kids and dogs, but photobucket is not loading.

You'll just have to suffer.

0 comments:

I'm Green Inside!

I'm Green Inside!
How green are you?

The Growing Challenge

The Growing Challenge
Just one more...

Fred's Fine Fowl

Fred's Fine Fowl
All things poultry